Saturday 23 September 2017

International Drive

Woke up and went for a swim this morning in the 50m outdoor fitness pool.  The hotel also has a fun pool which I went in later in the afternoon.  After the swim on recommendation from the hotel I caught the I Ride Trolley and headed North to Hash House A Go Go.  I ordered eggs, sausage and waffles.  The waffles were ridiculous and completely swamped the plate.  I managed two of them before giving in., all washed down with a root beer.

From there I walked to the outlet shops at the top of International drive and then still feeling guilty after the breakfast walked back down international drive looking in the shops.  One place I found had a game that was a cross between bumper cars and basketball which looked quite cool.

This evening I went to the cinema to watch the new kingsman movie in 4D.  With 4D you sit on a cinema seat that moves along with the movie.  It's quite violent at times and those that had drinks and popcorn must have had fun.  As well as the seats moving there's things underneath the seat and in the back that poke you, air that shoots into your neck, water that squirts from the front, smoke effects, wind, scent and even a snow machine/

I registered for the conference today and picked up my pass and swag consisting of a T-Shirt, back pack and water bottle.

Hotel fun pool



The hotel is massive with over 1600 rooms.  I'm on the 17th floor



Breakfast


Lots of guns, even pink child rifles 



Pass and Swag


2 comments: